Software inventory for Microsoft Windows
systemhound is a comprehensive, scalable PC inventory solution for Windows networks. It offers detailed hardware and software inventory reports via a web interface and over your intranet, enabling you to track changes to your infrastructure and ensuring software license compliance.
- Fantastic graphing and drill down facilities
- Audits all current Windows versions including Windows Vista
- Audits Windows7,8,10 & 2012
- Easy stand-alone auditing of disconnected PC's
- Export customised inventory reports to your favorite spreadsheet application and SQLServer/Access
- Two Installers - one for the server and one for the client machines...what could be simpler
- Because it is installed on the client it is great for remote pcs which are not always online...they will update the server as soon as the user goes online.
Comprehensive online documentation for systemhound is available on this site. To view all documents catalogued under systemhound click <** here **>. Alternatively use the search facility on the left of this page.
For first time users the following documents should be read to gain a quick understanding of systemhound:
- Walkthrough of first install systemhound
- Deployment Strategy systemhound
- Deploying systemhound Client using Active Directory
- For online documentation for systemhound 2009 please visit systemhound2009
- For online documentation for systemhound 2007 please visit systemhound2007
Content within the website should not reproduced without written approval from Software Innovations UK & Partners.